Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 6 - My Favorite Intro/Teaser/Trailer

Ok this one has three categories, so I'm going to do 3 different videos.

1. Favorite intro



The Brian Dawkins Madden speech. The whole speech is here:



I mean, I know I'm not an athlete. But I remember intense pre-game moments (yeah, it was high school basketball, and no, I probably didn't actually get in the game) but sports video games are for fat, out of shape guys like me with two surgically reconstructed knees to live vicariously through our favorite teams. And that speech is just freaking awesome.

2. Favorite teaser



The Ron Pearlman "War...war never changes..." gets me every time. I love the way the old, feel good music is set to the wasteland too.

3. Favorite trailer



Another Madden one. This is just a freaking cool commercial period. Plus Ray Lewis kills people.

No comments: