Monday, July 13, 2009

Something Else To Think About...

Today marks a big day for me because the notebook that I use for my personal journal got filled up last night and I am breaking in a new one. I looked over some things from the past in the book, and I realized how much I have changed and grown over the year. I started keeping the journal in June of 2008 and filled it up by July of 2009. So tonight, I will begin writing in a new notebook.

Another option I am considering, in lieu of the road trip, is going to a Young Life camp as an intern for the entire summer. That's possibly the best option because there will be a road trip involved as I'll likely try to work at a camp in Colorado or Oregon, but I'll also get paid for the summer to do something I love. So we'll see. I'm not usually one to plan ahead, but for whatever reason next summer is all I can think of right now. Which is weird because this has been one of the best summers yet.

We shall see.
<3 chanchan

No comments: