Sunday, October 19, 2008

My most hated cities...

So, as I was walking around in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, on Saturday, and thought to myself "man, I really hate this city."  Then I got to thinking about my most hated cities, which is tough because I generally like most of the places I go.  So, here is my list.  It's not necessarily in order, except that Branson holds, and always will hold, the top spot.

4. Tuscaloosa, AL. - Outside of the strip, a total dump of a city.
3. Jackson, MS. - Contrary to popular belief of Jacksonians, this is not the center of the universe, and if it were, it would be a crappy universe.  Pretty good food though - Keifer's is fantastic.
2. Starkville, MS. - I'm kind of obliged to put this here.  I really just don't care for Starkville one bit.  Except for the food.  It's fantastic.
1. Branson, MO. - The absolute worst place in the world.  I know a handful of good people that I like from there, but overall, this place is terrible.  And the food sucks.

No comments: