Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update on my life...

So the picture for the next year is becoming a little bit clearer. I drove up to Oxford today to look for a place to live and to meet with my academic adviser. No luck on the place to live, but after talking to my adviser the next step is going to be to take a full load in the upcoming year. I'll be finishing up my liberal arts degree, which is what the journalism class I have to take is for, and I will be getting a sociology minor, which would give me two separate degrees...one in political science (with the sociology minor) and the other in liberal arts. I am basically 22 hours short to do this...3 journalism hours (271) which will complete my journalism minor, and then 19 hours to finish the sociology minor - 15 hours of sociology classes and then 4 hours of electives. So that's the plan. 6 full years of college. Wow.

No comments: