Thursday, January 29, 2009

one of my favorite things...

the other day, i was driving down the road and the jimmy eat world song kill came on my ipod. i love that song, but i haven't heard it in forever. so i listened to it a couple of times and then put on the entire album, futures, and just basked in the awesomeness of jimmy eat world. and it got me thinking about how many times that really happens. how many times am i just driving down the street and a song comes on and it takes me way back when and a whole new set of memories opens up? i love how that happens. not that i'm trying to relive high school, but some songs really do just take me back to a different time.

i don't know, this was just a blurb that i've been thinking about for a few days. it is an incredible thing - how a song can just take you to a time and place that's so much different, whether happy or sad. it's pretty freakin' cool.

No comments: